Tuesday 7 June 2011

Meatloaf

Either an awesome band, or an alright dinner dish, depending on who you're talking to.
So Lite N' Easy arrived today, and it's all kinda-sorted out in the fridge and freezer, so I thought I'd try the meatloaf.  Now I've never had meatloaf, ever.  And know what?  It wasn't that bad.  Soooooo full though.  And the girl on the phone I spoke to said that the 1200 calorie one might not be enough for me - yeah, right!
Feel quite bloated, not nice feeling, sure not used to it, hopefully they're not all the filling.  Dreading a full day of eating 'properly'.  Five times a day.  So gross.  (I'm not a big fan of the eating process, in case you hadn't noticed.)
So all the food looks good, and I met the driver today, was a bit worried because it wasn't on the door step, but when I went to get the mail he drove up, so all good.  Will advise further on the meals as I eat them.

Quick note, on fitday.com there's a topic where you put your week's goals and update them daily.  I'm going to try to make a side bar thingie and put my goals there, so small blog change.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment