Monday 8 August 2011

Hiatus

Okay, so I've been away a little.

Okay, maybe more than a little.

Been neglecting the whole getting fit thing, but I'm back!   I've moved house, I now live in a nice new home with a friend from work, and it's going really well.
We have a gym almost set up in the garage - I'll post pics when its done - though I'm yet to use it.  Been fighting the depression and self-hatered a little bit, I'm sure I'll get over it.

This thing with Julian is bugging me, but hey, I guess I asked for it.

I promise that I will once again post every day.

But I'm kinda worried, because new housemate just asked me how I would take it if he moved back to Queensland... FML...  I can't afford full rent here, but I do kinda get his motivation.  Work is pretty shit these days, the company is getting bought out, and long story short, most of the staff in his area have already bailed, so he's thinking about doing the same.  I don't know what I'll do if he leaves... It was supposed to be me moving in six months, not him moving in one month... crap.

I feel bad that I haven't been posting on fitday.com since my laptop died (I mean, it stood on itself and the screen broke, okay?!!), even though I've been on it every day at work.  In a slump fitness-wise, and I know they'll be encouraging, but, kinda like IRL, I don't want them to see me struggling.  Stupid, I know.

Anyway, housemate is back, so better go before he sees that I have a blog.

Cheers, anyone who still checks this!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment