Monday 30 May 2011

Okay, for real now.

Hi fake-internet people!

So as the description says, I'm 23, totally unfit, with my life goal being to join the RAAF as Security Police (SECPOL) as a Working Dog Handler.

I'm currently house-sitting, I moved out of home a few months ago and lived with my cousin and her girlfriend for two months until they packed up and moved for the country.  Was panicking a little, until my dad told me about a friend of his that needed a house-sitter. Perfect.
So she's away for three weeks, but before the end of the year she is doing a 3ish month trip around the country, so I'm here until the end of the year, which conveniently coincides with when I will be joining the Air Force!

So that's a bit about me.  At some stage I'll take some photos, but I really can't bring myself to do it right now.
In about half an hour I'll be going into the lounge to start my first ever P90X workout.  Yes, a little nervous.  For those of you who don't know, go look it up.  I've linked this blog to a website that I love, and they have a strict no-advertising no-spam policy, that I can more than live with, so if you want to know more, go look.

Now, what I can advertise is the website itself that I'm talking about, and that is fitday.com.  It.  Is.  Awesome.
Personally, I don't use most of the site - you know, the calorie counter, all the good stuff. Nope.  I only use the forum.  Because the people there are amazing.  So if you've stumbled across this blog and you're not from fitday and you're trying to lose weight, go there now.  Stop reading, and go.  Create a free account, and even if you're like me and don't use the 'real' part of the site, the people have awesome tips and advice, and awesome personalities.

Okay, welcome back.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Another thing I'll be doing - when I can afford it - it starting Lite 'n Easy.  Can't wait.  All my calories?  Counted!  Booyah!

So, enough of this, time for me to get P90Xing.

Peace out for now guys, I'll let you know how I go in a few hours, if I can move!

No comments:

Post a Comment