Thursday 26 January 2012

Okay, not quite...

Okay, so about that "update every day" thing.... I'm slack.  But on a good note, as of this morning 90.25!!  Fuck yeah, almost in the 80s, freakin stoked.
Had a weird thing happen at work on Monday, had a dizzy spell, complete with gagging.  This is new for me, the nausea is a constant in my life, but practically falling into the arms of the First Aider at work?  Not one of my finest moments.  Housemate reckons low blood pressure, and I'm losing weight too quickly, but I dispute the losing weight one, because I'm not going about it in a bad way, it's just the work I do is so physical, it would be impossible to not lose weight doing what I do.  Low blood pressure I dunno, but I'll go to the doctors if it happens again.  I've been alright since then, so gonna forget about it.
So today is Aussie Day, and I'm just chilling, catching up on CAD (online comic I've neglected reading for a while), I suppose I might go watch TV with the housemate for a while... later.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment