Sunday 22 January 2012

Starting Over

Okay, so I've re-read my last few posts here to see where I was at, looks like I'd just moved out with Bry, and was still at my old job.
Okay, since then I quit my job (basically handed in one week's notice the week before it was taken over and didn't sign the offered contract with the new company), took a month off (very nice little break, it had been waaay too long), and have started a new job.
I love my new job.  I've been there (wait, checking my payslip...) just over two months, and have fairly consistently lost a kilo a week since I started - yay!
It's a totally physical job, basically taking cartons (up to 25kgs) off a conveyor belt and stacking them on pallets, and I love it.  The people are pretty cool, made some good friends there.  No headaches, no worries - I just do my job and it all works out, loving it.
Getting back into eating right (I've been losing the weight even eating fairly badly), so hopefully I'll lose it even quicker.
Currently at 92kgs exactly, as of this morning, and from now on I'll be posting my Monday morning weight (though I weigh every morning and record it on my phone app).  I don't care about fluctuations during the week, as long as Monday is lower than the Monday before, I'm happy.
Okay, going to head back over to FitDay shortly, just want to redo all the crap I have on this page so it's up to date properly.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment