Thursday 7 July 2011

Who is Gym??

So yeah, dipped out on the gym thing again today.  It's like I want to hate myself.  On a good note, today is the first day in probably weeks that I didn't eat anything other than Lite n' Easy, so I'm counting it as a win.
Sorry about the pissed off post yesterday, still feeling a little agro, but not too bad tonight.
Homeowner has her ex-finace over, so I'm making myself even scarcer than usual, told them I'm going to bed - not a lie, I'm freakin beat.
Oh, if you're in the mood for a laugh, check out damnyouautocorrect.com - please note there is swearing and rude words etc, so NSFW.  Basically it's what happens when your phone autocorrects your texts and you don't realize... very funny RL stuff.
Okay, bed time for me, night all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment