Wednesday 6 July 2011

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Sorry for the lack of posts.
Got some personal things going on that I can't get into here, but I am still doing the fitness thing, and actually had a massive DUH moment on the weekend, so I'm ready to smash this weight thing.
Got permission from the boss to start at 8 and finish at 4 for the next two days, gonna check out what the gym is like in the morning, and I figure rather than try to wake an hour earlier, I'll start and finish work an hour later.
So, since I posted last, I've had a massive hair cut - think "Afro" - and gotten my attitude on, big time.  And I love it.  Ready to kick some serious ass.

So Monday I was full of kickass, Tuesday I was full of kickass, until for no reason I burst into tears at home. WTF?  Not sure what's going on there, but whatever.  Spent the day at work today trying to avoid people, which kinda failed miserably, but didn't commit murder or have a breakdown, so I'll count it as a win.

I may be a bit off track for the next few weeks and there might be some times when I can go to the gym (insert subtle hint about personal issue), but I'll try to have my laptop on me so I can at least update this.

Joined the Columbus Day challenge on Fitday.com, basically my new goal is %10 my body weight gone by October 10th, so with some downward rounding, I'll working to be 94kgs by the end of it.  Cheer me on.  :D

Uhm, my phone contract ended, so I have upgraded the phone, and downgraded the plan, making it cheaper, making me happy.  Bought a weight monitor app, and a smoking monitor app as well, so I'll be keeping track of my weight and cigarette consumption daily.  The cutting back is progressing quite well, I'm pleased so far.?

Still need to call my old bootcamp instructor - If you're reading this 'General', so sorry, I will call, honest! - to organise one session a week of intense-can't-walk-the-next-day training, but might have to wait until I get a bit more financially stable.  Sold something on EBay, and got a couple more items up for some quick cash, hopefully they'll sell so I can relax a little.  As it is I'll be paying my car registration a week late, but might have to buy a plane ticket interstate, so NO GUARANTEES, VICROADS!

Hopefully this massive brain-dump has earned your forgiveness for not posting for the past week, you'll be pleased to know that one of my goals this week is to update this daily, so I should be doing. it.  :D

Cheers all, hope you had a good read and could make sense of my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment